creating file I/O for EZGraph

From: Arend Ligtenberg
Subject: creating file I/O for EZGraph
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:14:46 +0200

Dear Swarm community,

I'am trying to create a EZgraph that both display graphically and sends to a
file. I'am currently developing using win NT 4.0 and Java. I'am not getting
the this right. It keeps crashing when trying to invoke file I/O.
Below a snipplet of the code.
Can someone help me out and provide me with the solution for both outputting
graphically and to file

Thanks

Arend Ligtenberg

----

import swarm.analysis.EZGraph;
import swarm.analysis.EZGraphImpl;
import swarm.analysis.EZGraphC;
import swarm.analysis.EZGraphCImpl;
..
public EZGraph conflictGraph;
public EZGraphC conflictGraphC;
conflictGraphC = new EZGraphCImpl (new EZGraphImpl());
 conflictGraphC.createBegin (getZone());
conflictGraphC.setFileOutput(true);
conflictGraphC.setFileName ("groutput");
conflictGraph = (EZGraph) conflictGraphC.createEnd();
 try {
   conflictGraph.setRangesXMin$Max(1,30);
   conflictGraph.setScaleModeX$Y(true, true);
   conflictGraph.createSequence$withFeedFrom$andSelector ("conflicts",
modelSwarm, new Selector modelSwarm.getClass (), "getNrofConflicts",
false));
   }
  catch (Exception e){
    System.err.println("Oeps foutje met grafiekie:  " + e.getMessage ());
 }

 /*create graph
   conflictGraph = new EZGraphImpl (getZone()
   "Aantal conflicten",
   "Jaren",
   "Aantal conflicten",
   "CaTools");