RE: standard output vs. GUI

From: Steve Brophy
Subject: RE: standard output vs. GUI
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:25:26 -0400

Tee,
I can help you with the problem of the varprobe for "myName", the swarm
support team has already prepared a way to work around this -- it has to do
with trying the call on the derived class and then superclasses, and not
giving up at the first warning (which call succeeds depends on how long ago
you intalled the swarm.dll file).  See me and I'll get you this updated
code.

Steve