A Cocktail Party Model

From: Darren Schreiber
Subject: A Cocktail Party Model
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:44:08 -0700

This summer, I spent two weeks at the Computational Economics Workshop of
the Santa Fe Institute. Our homework assignment one day was to create a
model of a cocktail party.  You can see the assignment at:

http://zia.hss.cmu.edu/econ/homework00.html

Troy Tassier and I wrote up a model that evening.  You can find a
description of our model, an animation from it, and a copy of the code at:

http://zia.hss.cmu.edu/econ/homework00/2/cocktail.html

This may be particularly interesting as a simple example of how to use the
graph library.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

        Darren

                 Darren Schreiber