RE: SOS

From: Steve Brophy
Subject: RE: SOS
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 17:30:53 -0400

I see the same thing running on an NT machine.  Someone once explained it to
me  as some kind of problem/bug between the JDK java and loading DLL files
(or something like that).

I never figured out how to make the jdk output work to the screen, so when I
need to see the output I pick one of these ways around it:

-- use the kaffe java:  javaswarm Prog -b
-- redirect output and read the file after the run:  java Prog -b >out 2>&1
-- run the program from within 'jdb':  jdb Prog -b, wait for prompt ">", run

Steve Brophy