Re: New swarm-snapshot 2000-09-10 RPMS available

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: New swarm-snapshot 2000-09-10 RPMS available
Date: 12 Sep 2000 08:52:24 -0700

PJ> so I've followed the pattern with the
PJ> last snapshot of calling this swarm 2.1.4.20000910.

I've been using the second line of VERSION in the source distribution
to complement the date.  The idea being that while the date is an absolute
discriminator, it doesn't necessarily give a sense of the magnitude of
the change, as the size of the change of the subminor version between
snapshots does.