Is the Swarm Scheduler Thread safe?

From: Tee Toth-Fejel
Subject: Is the Swarm Scheduler Thread safe?
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:35:11 -0400

The docs at
http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/swarmdocs/refbook-java/index.html
define ScheduleImpl as:
A collection of actions ordered by time values.. A schedule is compound
action whose basic representation is a sorted Map of actions that have been
created within it.  It implements MapS, which is defined as:
Collection of associations from key objects to member objects.  Map is a
subtype of KeyedCollection in which the key value associated with each
member is independent of the member itself.
I kept looking up the hierarchy, and found nothing.
Does anyone know if Schedule is thread-safe, or how I could find out if it
was?
Thanks!

Tihamer "Tee" Toth-Fejel                    Member of Technical Staff
(734) 623-2544   address@hidden      http://www.anteaters.net/ttf/
Center for Electronic Commerce, Environmental Research Institute of Michigan