R:Genetics Algorithm for Swarm

From: Ferraris
Subject: R:Genetics Algorithm for Swarm
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 00:18:12 +0200

You can find my package for genetic algoritms at www.swarm.org under the
anarchy directory. Those code was written for swarm 1.3 but it would work also
in other swarm versions. For any problem or for more details you can ask me at
address@hidden
At the same address you can find also other programs dealing with GAs, I
suggest you have a look at the programs and if you're interested in using mine,
write my to have latest version that i'm going to send to SantaFe.
Good work
Gigi