current time

From: B . Amelung
Subject: current time
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 12:31:16 +0200

Hi all,

I am building a javaSwarm model of agents ('touromats') who store their
holiday experiences in their memory. An experience consists of a number of
characteristics, such as "name of destination", "level of crowding", "price"
etc, some of which are subjective. I would also like to include the moment
of observation, that I think coincides with the current time in the Swarm
simulation, but I don't know how to do this. I found a getCurrentTime method
in the SwarmEnvironment class, but I am not sure if that is the right method
to use and I cannot get it to work either.

Does anybody know what to do?

Regards,
Bas Amelung

PhD Student
address@hidden

International Centre for Integrative Studies (ICIS)
Maastricht University
P.O. Box 616
6200 MD Maastricht
The Netherlands