jApps

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: jApps
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 23:26:06 +0100

        Hi Marcus,

I'm oganizing my annual seminar on Swarm and simulation (near 60 participants). We are now usign cygwin and pretest-2 Swarm 2.2 tar.gz distribution.

As examples of the java use of Swarm I'm always suggesting jHeatbugs and jMousetrap.

Now I've a problem of versions. On my pc I've jheatbugs-2001-03-28 and jmousetrap-2001-03-28, which are running perfectly.

On line, at ftp://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/src/apps/java/ we have jheatbugs-2.1 dated 2000-02-29 and the same for jmousetrap; the same files are also posted on sourceforge.

        Can you post a link to the 2001-03-28 versions?

        Pietro

---
Home page http://web.econ.unito.it/terna