I am desperate! help !

From: Mamei Marco (NRC/Boston)
Subject: I am desperate! help !
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 17:26:58 -0500

I everyone,
I have a very weird problem here.
I am using Swarm (both 2.1 and 2.2-pretest2) and JBuilder (Java).
Until this afternoon everything was going well, I think I didn't change
nothing, but now I can't
run no-one of my simulations neither heatbugs, etc.

The problem seesm to be in the very first line of main code:
Globals.env.initSwarm("jheatbugs","2.2","address@hidden",args);

And the problem is:

*** event raised for error: InvalidArgument
*** function: i_InputStream_c_getExpr(), file:
/src/Swarm/swarm/src/collections/InputStream.m, line: 265
cons accepts only two arguments*** execution terminating due to error
/src/Swarm/src/swarm/defobj/Symbol.m:173 -[Error(c) _raiseEvent:]

and then it dumps java stack

I am totally puzzled, I tried Windows-like operations (rebooting,
reinstalling Swarm)
but nothing.....

Thanks for any help
Marco