Re: command line arguments

From: Sven Thommesen
Subject: Re: command line arguments
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 08:51:37 -0600

Other Globals.env fields and methods work fine.
Is this problem to do with the version of Swarm that I am using ? (ie: is
the Globals.env.arguments a recent addition to the package ?)

Yes, it is. Marcus will be able to tell you exactly which version you'd need for 'arguments' to be there. But you generally want to update yourself to the latest version of Swarm (unless that would be a severe hardship in terms of having to update other packages ;)

Is it possible in principle for the inbuilt Swarm command line parsing
 to co-exist with additional parsing code which I write - just as I would
for a pure Java app, assuming I don't use the existing Swarm command line
flags ?

Sure. That's how I developed those examples!

Feel free to contact me directly if you have further problems.

Sven Thommesen