Re: segmentation fault maybe from Tcl

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: segmentation fault maybe from Tcl
Date: 13 Dec 2001 00:21:32 -0700

AW> we already had rebuild BLT before we installed swarm on the new
AW> system.

It's easy to use the wrong Tcl/Tk includes or link against the wrong
version of the Tcl/Tk libraries, as so many distributions like to
install multiple versions at once for compatability with slow-moving
client applications.  You might check that you are getting what you
intend.  Also, it may help to build Tcl/Tk without threading support.
Actually, why do you have to build these things at all?  RedHat, SuSE, and
Debian should all have versions that are known to work together.