Re: [zhbytju <address@hidden>] help me!

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [zhbytju <address@hidden>] help me!
Date: 14 Dec 2001 11:29:45 -0700

Z> my swarm is version 2.1.1,it's no problem when I make my source.But
Z> when I execute my OILMARKET.EXE file , the Swarm would promote
Z> the problem as follow

This is usually a result of sending a message to a null object or trying
to use a dropped object.  You can use the debugger to get a trace or
add printfs to the code to track the progress of the code and the relevant
values.  Even if you can't get to the crash point directly, you can encircle
it and attempt to prevent it from escaping.  Think Tora Bora..