Re: problems with XP

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: problems with XP
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 12:55:52 +0100

At 17.25 27/12/01 -0700, you wrote:

PT>          Uhm, but Tk and Cygwin are related also to the ObjC use
PT> and in that case anything goes perfectly ...

Objective C models don't work for me.  The symptom is the same: a crash
setting up a port for the probe displays for drag-and-drop.
        OK, looking better, ObjC also gives a lot of problems.

1. heatbugs compiles, but running it dislays _only_ the
   ProcCtrl window and then crashes with a segmentation
   fault.

2. my application ct-hayek (with a lot of windows) runs
   without problems until I make the attempt of creating
   a probe to an object; the result is a TclNotifier message
   asserting that an instruction is referring to memory
   0xaaaaaaaa and that the memory cannot be "read".

        Pietro