Multi Agent Simulation

From: Kanagaraj Krishna
Subject: Multi Agent Simulation
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 05:08:56 -0700

Hi,
    I'm Kanagaraj Krishna from Malaysia. I'm currently doing my
 master's research in Computer Science. My area of interest is
 into trust in Multi Agent environment.

    Currently looking into designing a new trust management model
 for use in multi agent trading environment. Each agent/multi agent system will
have their own database to keep their trust ratings and past trading data, in
this management model.

    I'm planning to do a simulation too, in order to test and
 analyze the behaviour of the new model. For this I want to
 analyse and compare existing simulation (platform/tool) and
 justify picking a suitable (multi agent environment where agents
 and multi agent system exist) one for my project. I need expertise
 advise on this area. This are my questions :

 -I read about SWARM a bit. Would it be suitable for my purpose? Is
  there any papers or work comparing simulation tools such as
  ECHO,SWARM,BRAHMS and etc,because I need to justify my decision.

 -My agents and multi agent system will have their own rules and
  reasoning. Is this possible using Swarm?

 -The agents and multi agent system in my model will have to
  communicate with each other in order to make decisions (getting
  recommendation form others to form trading partners). Is this
  possible in Swarm.

 -Can an environment where each agent has databases,  be simulated
  using Swarm?

 -Can anybody recommend papers or sources that can help me in doing
  the needed comparison simulation platform&tool.

 Sorry for the long mail....I wanted to briefly explain my background and
project. I'm quite new to agent simulation and need as mush as help possible.

Thanks,

Kana

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp