Visual Swarm Builder (Comments)

From: Jacobo Myerston
Subject: Visual Swarm Builder (Comments)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:36:00 -0400

Hi,  Alex

I downloaded your presentation in SwarmFest about the Visual Swarm Builder. I'm only asking me why did you choose Carbon and not Cocoa to develop this tool. Cocoa is easier to port to Linux using the GNUStep and is Objectiv-C. And why should this RAAD runs in MacOS 8, a operating system that Apple will soon not support anymore ?