RE: UnsatisfiedLinkError: createBegin

From: B . Amelung
Subject: RE: UnsatisfiedLinkError: createBegin
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 21:20:24 +0200

<mgd>If you aren't running from the `javaswarm' script, you'll need
<mgd>javaswarm.dll in the PATH (e.g. C:\Swarm-2.2\bin), and you'll need
<mgd>the dependencies of swarm.dll in the PATH.

Running from the javaswarm script does not seem to make any difference.
I use Swarm-2.1.1 and I have javaswarm.dll in the PATH.
I tried the SimpleCBug example from the JavaTutorial. Compiling with
'javacswarm *.java' goes fine. Then, 'javaswarm StartSimpleBug' results in:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: [exception was
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Failed to locate native function:
swarm/SwarmEnvironmentCImpl.createBegin()Ljava/lang/Object;] at
StartSimpleBug.main(StartSimpleBug.java:19)

<mgd>If you run javaswarm.dll itswelf from the command line it should say
<mgd>if there are missing dependencies.

It does not say anything, it just returns to the prompt, so there does not
seem to be anything missing (?)