Help on the error message of Javaswarm

From: Hu, Jianjun
Subject: Help on the error message of Javaswarm
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:22:05 -0400

Dear friends:

I happened to always get the following messages: duplicate object key.
since I can't debug into swarm kernal by java, could you help me to figure
out what's the problem?

thanks

Jianjun Hu

*** event raised for warning: WarningMessage
*** function: mapUpdate(), file: /src/Swarm/swarm/src/defobj/LispArchiver.m,
line: 114
Duplicate object key `ProbeDisplay-DoveModelSwarm'*** execution
continuing...

address@hidden/swarm-2.1.1/examples/dove0.1] $ javaswarm startdove
*** event raised for warning: WarningMessage
*** function: mapUpdate(), file: /src/Swarm/swarm/src/defobj/LispArchiver.m,
line: 114
Duplicate object key `ProbeDisplay-DoveModelSwarm'*** execution
continuing...
*** event raised for warning: WarningMessage
*** function: mapUpdate(), file: /src/Swarm/swarm/src/defobj/LispArchiver.m,
line: 114
Duplicate object key `ProbeDisplay-DoveObserverSwarm'*** execution
continuing...
*** event raised for warning: WarningMessage
*** function: mapUpdate(), file: /src/Swarm/swarm/src/defobj/LispArchiver.m,
line: 114
Duplicate object key `periphytonLevelGraph-graph'*** execution continuing...
*** event raised for warning: WarningMessage
*** function: mapUpdate(), file: /src/Swarm/swarm/src/defobj/LispArchiver.m,
line: 114
Duplicate object key `tadpoleITRGraph-graph'*** execution continuing...
*** event raised for warning: WarningMessage
*** function: mapUpdate(), file: /src/Swarm/swarm/src/defobj/LispArchiver.m,
line: 114
Duplicate object key `topLevelSwarm-actionCache-panelWidget'*** execution
continuing...