Re: new swarm anytime?

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: Re: new swarm anytime?
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 10:51:04 -0700

There are no current plans for a new release.  Before our funding ran out,
Marcus had brought us pretty close to a 2.2 release; but, we couldn't finish
it.

We *do* have plans to put in place a distributed development process.  At which
point, we'll ask for volunteers to do the release work (packaging, testing,
etc).
At the moment, however, we're busy shifting our infrastructure to donated
resources (machines, bandwidth, accounting and admin, etc.).

My advice would be to upgrade to the current CVS trunk, which should
be stable enough.

--
-- glen e. p. ropella                              =><=
    Hail Eris!