Re: Swarm on MacOSX

From: Perrone Alessandro
Subject: Re: Swarm on MacOSX
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 17:45:46 +0200

Hi
I have just built and packaged gcc3.1-1145, tcltk and hdf5 (I'm using the .pkg format), so I have only to know where to upload the binaries.
I am patching the avcall library.
If you send the .pkg to me, I'll insert in one of my university computer, and I'll build a web page in which I'll describe the material.
Regards.
                                ALEX