Re: jSimpleBug: SimpleSwarmBug3

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: jSimpleBug: SimpleSwarmBug3
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 12:55:14 +0200

        Hi Duncan,

the problem arises from lispAppArchiver (line 34 in StartSimpleBug.java) which is not able to find the SimpleBug.scm file.

Are you using an IDE environment to run the code? If you simply run it from the bash shell with javaswarm StartSimpleBug may be the problem disappears.

        I'm waiting for your reaction before eploring other possibilities.

        Pietro