2.1.94

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: 2.1.94
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 22:56:17 +0200

        Dear Paul,

in the attampt of working around my problem with RH7.3 (java apps don't work due to a tcl/tk error) I'm going back to swarm rpm 2.1.94, that I remember were working on a Linux box of one of my colleagues.

        So I need an old hdf5 distribution, but at

http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn/Swarm/Swarm-2.0_RPMSforRH6/

hdf5-1.2.1-1.i386.rpm seems to be no more on line.

        Many thanks for your help,

        Pietro

---
The world is full of interesting problems to be solved!
Home page http://web.econ.unito.it/terna