Re: Problems compiling a simulation

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: Problems compiling a simulation
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 10:36:32 +1100

This looks like an attempt to use the MacOS X libobjc headers instead of
the Swarm ones.  Creating and Using are specific to the Swarm libobjc
implementation and absent in both GNU and Apple versions.

We need to be very careful about the order of -I and -L compiler options
to ensure we always use Swarm versions of the runtime source and
libraries.

When you send an error like this, please include the full compiler command
that produced it and if possible a relevant source fragment if it is not
Swarm library code.

Bill