Re: MacxOS X getting there

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: MacxOS X getting there
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 08:27:26 +1100

Its a lovely thought, but it does not work!

I tried
Reading specs from /usr/libexec/gcc/darwin/ppc/3.3/specs
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.3 20021120 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1301)

The warnings changed significantly.  The protocol ones went away, and
there loads of warnings about -fgnu-runtime and -Wno-implicit not being
valid for C\C++

Howeverit crashed at all the same places as the Dec2002 compiler and two
new ones!

Even without the compiler crashes there are two other show stopping
errors, which are also there with both compilers.

Why is Swarm code SOOOO hard to compile?

Bill Northcott