Problems with new tcltk libs

From: Fred Wan
Subject: Problems with new tcltk libs
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 20:35:44 +0100

Hi, I had to reinstall cygwin which caused swarm to stop running. After
quite some effort I discovered that the problem was with the new tcltk
libraries included in the cygwin distribution. Swarm does not run with the
new version 20021218-1 but with the old one 20001125-1  it will. Assuming
that these version numbers refer to the creation date, this is a rather new
problem. I am wondering if anyone has encountered it yet and if swarm will
be adapted to accomodate the new libraries.

Thanks,
Fred Wan.