Redhat

From: Raji Ramachandran
Subject: Redhat
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:11:23 -0500

Hi:
I am a new user and would like to get some guidance to get started .  I tried
to install swarm on my windows machine and ran into several problems. I feel
that I am wasting time.  I have decided to use redhat, as I am very familiar
with the unix enviorment.  The SWARM web site mentions only about redhat 6.0
and the latest redhat release is 8.0.  Could any body tell me if I will run
into any major problems if I install swarm2.2 on redhat 8.0.  Also, do I need a
special compiler to compile swarm2.2 on redhat 8.0
Regards,
Raji

                     Swarm-Support is for discussion of the technical details
of the day