Re: Emacs for Swarm

From: Kanagaraj Krishna
Subject: Re: Emacs for Swarm
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 22:43:52 -0800

Hi,
   I'm trying to setup GNU Emacs to edit,compile and run Swarm (java version)
in RedHat 8.0. There were suggestions that the combination of Emac and JDE is
good. Can anybody help or guide me in doing this.

Any other suggestions for better editors in Linux environment suitable for
Swarm.

Thanks

Regards,
Kana