Re: Emacs for Swarm

From: Paul E Johnson
Subject: Re: Emacs for Swarm
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 10:57:50 -0600

There are full instructions here:

http://jdee.sunsite.dk/

A while ago Chris Mackie recommended an editor called Eclipse for java. Another one we have made work is NetBeans.

I regard these as a terrible hassle, but people who like IDEs like them.

Kanagaraj Krishna wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to setup GNU Emacs to edit,compile and run Swarm (java version) in RedHat 8.0. There were suggestions that the combination of Emac and JDE is good. Can anybody help or guide me in doing this. Any other suggestions for better editors in Linux environment suitable for Swarm.

1541 Lilac Lane, Rm 504