Re: profiling

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: profiling
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:11:00 -0700

Christopher Mackie wrote:

I guess Heatbugs++ or Heatbugs# on Linux or a G4, or even Linux/OS-X Heatbugs.VB, strange as that sounds, is actually within our grasp.
As I see it, the main benefits of .NET support would be much like full MacOS X support:

1) Easy-to-use, and popular programming environments.
(E.g. Visual Studio,  Project Builder/Interface Builder respectively)

2) Interoperability with software components and applications that Swarm contributors could never hope to re-implement adequately by themselves. One example would be ESRI's ArcView.