[Swarm-Support] Re: Emacs+JDE for Swarm

From: Kanagaraj Krishna
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Re: Emacs+JDE for Swarm
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:19:55 -0800

Hi,
   I have already installed emacs and JDE. I have a few questions regarding
later steps to be taken because i can't seem to be able to compile some
examples.

-do I have to set the java path for emacs+jde to compile and run Java?
-do i have to set the swarm path for emacs+jde to compile and run Swarm?

If yes. How and where do I set this things?
Thanks,
Kana

   Swarm-Support has migrated to a new server, please use the new e-mail
   address: address@hidden in all future communications.