[Swarm-Support] lists of lists?

From: Tim Kohler
Subject: [Swarm-Support] lists of lists?
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:12:54 -0800

Hello everyone. I could not find information on the following in the archive or the support documents; sorry if I just missed it:

1.) Is it possible to create a list (call it list1) whose members might be other lists?

2.) If so, will list1 be able to report the total number of its contained objects (that is, including all the objects on its member lists) using the -getCount method?

3.) When an index is built for list1 and it traverses the collection, will it also "reach into" the member lists and index each of them automatically?

Thanks, Tim Kohler