[Swarm-Support] help

From: luo pi
Subject: [Swarm-Support] help
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:39:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi!
With Swarm I design a model. In this model, there have
three kinds of individual (carrying them out with
Individual1.h, Individual1.m, Individual2.h,
Individual2.m and Individual3.h, Individual3.m). And,
they have same algorithms, so I design an algorithms
module (with Algorithms.h, Algorithms.m). However, I
find Individual module can’t call these algorithms (in
Makefile, I have already compiled and linked them).
While I use gdb to debug it, I find that my program
can’t run into the algorithms module. I try it several
times, but fail. I guess if there needs contacting
method between Individual and Algorithms module. Maybe
you give me some advices.

And I have another question, looking at the following
source code:
individual1Display = [Object2dDisplay createBegin:
self];
  [individual1Display setDisplayWidget: worldRaster];
  …
  individual1Display = [inindividual1Display
createEnd];

[worldRaster setButton: ButtonRight
               Client: individual1Display
Message: M(makeProbeAtX:Y:)];

individual2Display = [Object2dDisplay createBegin:
self];
  [individual2Display setDisplayWidget: worldRaster];
  …
  individual2Display = [inindividual2Display
createEnd];

  [worldRaster setButton: ButtonRight
               Client: individual2Display
               Message: M(makeProbeAtX:Y:)];
I find that with mouse right button, only the
information of individual2 can be gotten, but
individual1 can not. If delete the setButton command
of individual2, individual1 can. I am not able to get
the reason. Would you give me a hand?
Thank you very much!
                                       Patrick .L