Re: [Swarm-Support] help

From: gepr
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] help
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 18:10:10 -0800

I'm unclear what you mean by the first question.  If you're in gdb
and you set a break point inside Algorithms, then it will stop at
that break point if and only if it goes through that part of the
code.

As for the second question, the reason you only see Individual2
objects with the ButtonRight is because you overwrite the setting
for the ButtonRight.  You should either use two rasters (so the
ButtonRight can have one meaning for each raster) or use another
button for Individual2.