Re: [Swarm-Support] Compiling problems: ActivityControl.m : No such file

From: Jan Peters-Anders
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Compiling problems: ActivityControl.m : No such file or directory
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 00:39:25 +0200

Hello

> 1) Is this that slackware system?

Yes

> 2) what precisely is your configure line, what is  your make command?

I configure with
./configure --prefix=/home/jan/swarm-2.1.141
--srcdir=/home/jan/swarm_rh_src/swarm-2.1.141.20021019

> 3) If I were you, I'd try the configure line --without-jdk just to see
> if that part builds, then we would know the problem  is in jdk.

Yep, it compiled and I could install Swarm. I tried the swarmapps and got a
segmentation fault (after they compiled correctly).

> 4) I don't know if this would matter, but jikes speeds up java compiling
> a lot. Do you have it?
Yes, version 1.18.

> The configure & make lines I used are in the SPEC file that was packaged
> with the SRPM.  You saw that, right?

Yes, I will try them tonight, thanks.

> If you don't get any progress, I suggest you create a user account for
> me on your system and privately email me a password  so I can see this
> for myself.
>
> pj

Greetings

Jan Peters-Anders