Re: [Swarm-Support] compiling Swarm for Linux - scared

From: Paul E Johnson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] compiling Swarm for Linux - scared
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 16:27:53 -0500

In that case, I think you should just (as a regular user) build it and the RPM for them and let them install it. Sys admins around here are quite notoriously impatient.

I still have up a gcc edition that you need:

http://lark.cc.ku.edu/~pauljohn/software/gcc-upgrades/3.0.4RH72/

The patch is in that directory in case you need to apply it yourself.

pj

Marshall, James A R wrote:
I did say what OS I have... RH 7.2 (x86)!
I think I need to pass all this info onto the sysadmin so he can make sure
all the necessary bits and pieces are in place.
Thanks,
        James