[Swarm-Support] Axelrod models

From: steven brandenburger
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Axelrod models
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 04:49:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi

I just procured a copy of Complexity of cooperation by Axelrod. Its an amazing read. I wanted to play around and see the results of the models described. The book points to its web site for some of the models. But these are in PASCAL !!!!!. I did find the swarm version of the culture model at Davidson's site. Aren't there any other swarm versions of the models described.... the IPD (using genetic algos) and the Tribute model??

I would be grateful if somebody on these lists could give me some pointers

regards
steve

Do you Yahoo!?