Re: [Swarm-Support] Several agents in one 2d cell?

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Several agents in one 2d cell?
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:40:12 -0700

Create an object and call is (if you want) a spatial cell.  Now an object
can contain anything you want, correct?  10 lists, each one a different kind
of bug.  Give the spatial cell two coordinates the correspond to a grid
position in space, x,y.  Now, if you have a 2D grid, of size X,Y create X
times Y instances of your spatial cell and put the ID of each spatial cell
object into one of the 2D grid positions. instead of a single bug.  Now you
can store whatever you want at each 2D grid position.

Doug Donalson