[Swarm-Support] Several agents in one 2d cell?

From: Jurgen van der Pol
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Several agents in one 2d cell?
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:27:37 +0200

Hi Swarmist,

I'm trying to fit several agents (bugs if you will) into one cell on a 2d lattice. I know grid2d enforces 1 bug/cell, I want it to be the other way around: n bugs/cell. Does discrete2d allow for this? Or am I missing another 2d feature due to my inexperience with swarm? Or am I to make grid2d 'transparancy layers' for each agent species (i.e. trucks, cargo, depots, destinations) and stack them on top of each other (so to speak, visually) in a model? Any sample code to be pointed at?

TIA, cheers,
Jurgen.