[Swarm-Support] Swarm/Java + class "ConcurrentSchedule"

From: Andre Costa
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Swarm/Java + class "ConcurrentSchedule"
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 14:24:53 +1000

Hi,

I am trying to run some Swarm/Java code on OS X (10.2.6) using the binaries generously prepared and posted by Bill Northcott on his website.

I have jheatbugs compiling and running with no problems, but some of my old programs that used to work fine on a Free BSD box do not work on Mac OS X.

I understand that some of the more "obscure" Swarm classes do not work properly on Mac OS X. In particular, I suspect that the Swarm class "ConcurrentSchedule" might be causing my problems, and I wanted to ask if this is one of the things that is known to be "broken" on Mac OS X.

Thanks,

Andre Costa.

Andre Costa
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
Centre of Excellence for Mathematics and Statistics of Complex Systems
University of Melbourne
Victoria, 3010
Australia

Email: address@hidden