[Swarm-Support] any visual demo applications?

From: Shi, Dongfang
Subject: [Swarm-Support] any visual demo applications?
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:19:08 +0100

Hi There

I am a Phd student from Lancaster University. For a conference, I want to find a suitable visual demo agent-based simulation application in market forecasting area.

 I have downloaded some demo applications (Heatbugs, simple stock market, sugarspace) on line, but it seems not very relevant with my topic. Can anyone give me some advices or links, please?

Best Regards!

DongFang  Shi