Re: [Swarm-Support] Can't access FTP site

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Can't access FTP site
Date: 09 Sep 2004 03:51:08 -0700

>>>>> "Crile" == Crile Doscher  writes:

Crile> Hi there, I'm trying to get pretest 13 from the FTP site but
Crile> can't seem to log on anonymously (need to get past the "Cannot
Crile> find -lswarmdll" error).  I wasn't aware that we needed a
Crile> username and password but perhaps I missed something.  I've
Crile> been trying to connect to:

Crile> ftp://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/binaries/w32/latest/

Crile,

Right now anonymous ftp at ftp.swarm.org (hosted by the SFI) is only
working intermittently.  We are working on moving most of the contents
of that server to better hosting through the CSCS at UMich (either via
ftp or http), but I can't say exactly when that will be, so please
bear with us through the transition.

Alex