[Swarm-Support] javaswarm and JBuilderX

From: Vegard Hartmann
Subject: [Swarm-Support] javaswarm and JBuilderX
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:06:04 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,
I have now left the world of Windows and entered the realms of Linux due
to my increased use of Swarm. However I am having a little problem running
java swarm applications in JBuilderX, or any other IDE for that matter.
I am using Fedora Core 2 with the lates rpm's provided by Paul, and
everything works fine when I am using the command line. Everything also
works fine when compiling applications in JBuilderX or Netbeans. However
when I try to run java swarm applications in an IDE i get the following
error (trying to run jheatbugs in this case):
Exception caught: no javaswarm in java.library.path
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: createBegin
at swarm.SwarmEnvironmentCImpl.createBegin(Native Method)
at swarm.Globals.<clinit>(Globals.java:39)
at StartHeatbugs.main(StartHeatbugs.java:15)

Can anyone help me? I really would like to be able to use the debugging
capabilities of an IDE.

regards,
Vegard