[Swarm-Support] looking for a business relevant application

From: Shi, Dongfang
Subject: [Swarm-Support] looking for a business relevant application
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:45:46 +0100

Hi there

I am a Phd student from Lancaster University. I am looking for a demo agent-based model for a presentation. I need a business relevant application which can show how diversity individual agents can dramatically affect average general behaviour. I would like a live demo to show how change individual’s parameter(i.e. coefficient , etc) can dramatically affect overall behaviour, ideally can compare the different behaviour outputs with different parameters.

Can anybody give me some advice, please? Or recommend some links?

Thanks very much for your help!

Best Regards!

DongFang Shi