[Swarm-Support] Makefile question

From: Alex Olivas
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Makefile question
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 13:52:41 -0700

I'm trying to organize my files into different directories.  I create
several different directories "src","include","object","bin" but am
having trouble getting the compiler to write the object files in the
object directory.  I'm sure someone has done this before, but
if someone could provide a simple recipe for doing this with one
of the tutorials (e.g. heatbugs) I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Alex.