[Swarm-Support] Re: Offline version of HTML Documentation

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Re: Offline version of HTML Documentation
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 01:54:00 -0700

Ira> I am just starting to play around with Swarm and I tend to do
Ira> this at home offline. Since the html version of the documentation
Ira> set seems to be the best it would be great if a bundled (eg tar
Ira> gzipped) file containing the full html documentation was
Ira> available for download in the same place as the existing pdf, rtf
Ira> and online html docs.

Slightly outdated versions for Swarm 2.1.1 are here:

 ftp://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/docs/swarmdocs/

Specifically in the -html.tar.gz files like:

 ftp://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/docs/swarmdocs/set-2.1.1-html.tar.gz

I'll try and rebuild them for 2.2 sometime (but can't promise that it
will be anytime soon).  The XML source for swarmdocs-2.2 should also
be installed at eventually:

 ftp://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/src/docs/

Alex