[Swarm-Support] Offline version of HTML Documentation

From: Ira Cooke
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Offline version of HTML Documentation
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 10:13:51 +0200

I am just starting to play around with Swarm and I tend to do this at home offline. Since the html version of the documentation set seems to be the best it would be great if a bundled (eg tar gzipped) file containing the full html documentation was available for download in the same place as the existing pdf, rtf and online html docs.

Thanks

Ira