Re: [Swarm-Support] "nan" message

From: David Camacho Trujillo
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] "nan" message
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:15:40 +0200 (CEST)

I thank you very much for your responses

Yes, you are right, it should say: “not a number”.
Also, there is a variable, initPopSize, which I have to initialize like 0,
otherwise I get the error message:

*** event raised for error: InvalidCombination
UniformUnsignedDist: Requested random number with range 4294967295,
but your generator only supports a range of 4294967294
*** execution terminating due to error
Symbol.m:1

However,what really surprise me is that I can get (printf) the proper answer on
the GUI version, despite the numbers where so small (e.g. 0.008)  but not on the
batch mode. I have shift the results from this method  and now on the GUI
version I get a “better” range of results (e.g 0.8)  but still on the batch mode
I just can get “nan”.
Now I am traying with this last recommendations form Steve.
I will see...

David