Re: [Swarm-Support] Newbie compilation error

From: Vijay Bharadwaj
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Newbie compilation error
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 13:30:11 -0400

I dont consciously include those backslashes in my code. they seem to show up
because I am using Emacs for windows(as against emacs for cygwin) to write the
code (and then run dos2unix) to convert it to a unix format. I know this because
all the sample code I downloaded from swarm.org compiles without any problems.
Does anyone know how i can use emacs for windows to directly save my code in a
unix format?

Thanks again
vijay

--
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
and we are not even sure about the universe.

Graduate Research Assistant        |
Industrial and Systems Engineering | Phone: (404) 894-2366

Georgia Tech                       | Mail : 330345,Georgia Tech Station