Re: [Swarm-Support] EZBin in Java

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] EZBin in Java
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 15:36:56 -0800

Marcus G. Daniels wrote:
Steve Railsback wrote:

(Why does this make me miss Objective-C??!)

If you like Objective C, and want to use Swarm, please do. It was the intent that Swarm would support both Objective C and Java. Java support was never intended to be a migration target, nor was Java in any sense a second class language for Swarm.

Thanks for the context, Marcus.

My situation is that I am forcing myself to learn a little bit of Java and Java Swarm, in hopes of learning what there is to like and not like about them and to be less ignorant of this part of Swarm.

Do we have any general documentation of this phase switching, and the use of *SImpl, *CImpl, and *Impl, somewhere? Or is that something we need to do?

Steve