[Swarm-Support] SWARM-JAVA (Import?)

From: Stephen Ongaro
Subject: [Swarm-Support] SWARM-JAVA (Import?)
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 02:14:44 -0800 (PST)

Dear 'Swarmites',

I installed Swarm and Cygwin then successfully run JHeatbugs (Windows XP).  Thereafter, I developed some code using JBuilder Enterprise 9 which have errors in all references to Swarm.  The same occurred when I tried to compile in CYGWIN.  How can I make Java know where to import Swarm files?

Attached are samples of the error messages.

Regards,
Stephen Ongaro